This year’s holiday packaging is anything but boring. Taking cues from trends in fashion, graphic design and environmentalism, your holiday gift boxes, bags, and bows are sure to wow your customers this year. Whether you go basic or bold, be sure to include one of the following trends for your seasonal gift wrap and packaging:
- Sheer and Lace – This runway trend extends to holiday wrapping for 2013; choose gauzy ribbon, lace-like patterns, and sheer tissue paper to present your products in style.
- Pattern Mixing – Combine pinstriped bags with paisley gift wrap, or animal motifs with mod-inspired patterns, for packages that are striking and on-trend.
- Petite Prints – One small graphic– a star, a bird, a snowflake– repeated over and over was big in 2013, and is ideal for pattern mixing.
- Natural – Sustainability is here to stay, and it shows in the wide variety of this year’s holiday packaging made from recycled materials.
- Sparkle – Gift wrap and bags with metallized finishes and hits of sparkle, or ribbons in gleaming gold and silver, are festive, elegant, and in-style.
Beyond sticking to design trends, holiday packaging for 2013 should also tell a story. A serene palette of blues and silvers combined with snowflakes and stars evokes a winter wonderland aura; classic motifs like reindeer, holly and pine trees in deep cranberries, worn greens, and soft creams feel nostalgic; bright jewel tones and bold patterns in glossy finishes create a playful, party vibe. Consider the holiday image you want to project in your home or business, and choose gift wrap, bags, ribbons, and boxes that work to create a theme.
At Splash Packaging, we have everything you need realize your ultimate holiday packaging collection. From lace-patterned gift wrap and metallic ribbons to Natural Kraft bags and tiny prints, Splash Packaging has all the right products to make your holiday gift-giving merry and bright. Contact Us or call 877-699-0529 to learn more about our seasonal gift boxes and wrappings.