On September 30, 2014 California became the first state to ban the use of plastic bags in stores. Soon after, many other states within the United States followed California’s footsteps.
From recycling bins at each desk to removing incandescent light bulbs from every office, businesses across the country are making it their mission to leave a green footprint on this earth. Let Splash Packaging help you accomplish your mission, one eco-friendly bag at a time!
Splash Packaging offers in-stock eco-friendly bags that are one of today’s solution to the new eco-friendly bag state ordinances across the United States. We are a proud supplier of paper shopping bags made from recycled content, plastic bags made from recycled content, and eco-friendly reusable bags. Below are a few examples of the in-stock eco-friendly bags that Splash Packaging has available online 24/7:
- Natural kraft paper shopping bags containing 51% recycled paper comprised of 40% post-consumer and 11% post-industrial recycled paper material.
- Natural kraft paper shopping bags containing 100% recycled paper comprised of 50% post-consumer and 50% post-industrial recycled paper material.
- White kraft paper shopping bag contains 100% recycled content comprised of 50% post-consumer recycled content and 50% post-industrial recycled content.
- Matte shadowstripe paper shopping bags contain 40% post-consumer and 10% post-industrial recycled paper content and are color tinted utilizing water based inks.
- Rope handles natural kraft eurototes are manufactured with 40% post-consumer recyclable contents.
- Matte paper eurotote shopping bags are manufactured with 40% post-consumer recyclable contents.
- Rope handled frosted plastic eurototes are reusable due to the 3 mil clear frosted high-density polyethylene plastic.
- Wavetop plastic bags contain a minimum of 10% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled plastic material.
- Natural jute pouches are reusable, made from natural jute fiber and close with a coordinating double knotted drawstring.
- Restaurant takeout plastic bags contain a minimum of 10% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled plastic material.
Be good to your neighbors and tread lightly on the planet while successfully running your business.